Quality Enhancement Cell at NUML Rawalpindi is working under the main QEC of NUML Islamabad. QEC ensures enhancement of quality as its progressive mission. QEC is working hard to maintain the criteria of quality in all aspects that affect the quality of learning, research and accreditation of academic programs and administrative policies and processes, quality scholarly output and its dissemination that reflect the university’s mission to be recognized as an eminent center of learning that works with excellence.
Establish the highest standards of education and research at NUML by:
- Implementing QA policies and procedures
- Capacity building of faculty and staff in terms of competitive excellence
- Continuous assessment and accreditation of the programs and processes
- Improving the infrastructure and technology
- Continuous reviewing of the progress for enhancement of quality
- Implementation of Quality Assurance Framework prescribed by Higher Education Commission to meet the international standards of quality education and research.
- Establishment of an effective system of Self-Assessment of university programs with the purpose of Quality Enhancement.
- Developing procedures and implementing them for Internal Quality Audit (Self-Assessment).
- Ensuring improvement of the quality of teaching, research and related students / staff support services through internal audits (Self-Assessment).
- Taking measures for capacity building of faculty / staff involved in quality assurance measures.
- Collection / provision of Teacher Evaluation and Course Evaluation Reports for the purpose of Self-Assessment.
- Self-Assessment Process: Reports, Executive Summaries, Implementation Plan
- Internal / External reviews and audits
- QEC Meetings,
- Quality Assurance Policies and Programs
- Seminar on awareness of Quality Assurance Process
- Feedback on QA Performa
- Anti-Plagiarism service