The Office of the Registrar provides a wealth of multiple services to students and faculty from across the country and around the globe. With the help of its sister branches, we strive to provide best services from the time of admissions and registrations till the award of degrees. The pinnacle activities of Registrar office are; Convocations, meetings of the Board of Governors (BoG) as well Executive Committee.
The Registrar office remains steadfast and committed to provide fullest support in securing multiple educational scholarships offered within Pakistan and abroad. The Registrar, being the contact person for Prime Minister Portal, always presents his services 24/7 to NUML’s faculty, staff and more importantly, the students for resolving their complaints. We encourage you to take charge of all aspects of your education and to ask questions when you are unsure or need our help.
To support the academic mission and objectives of the University
To adhere to the HEC/NUML’s policies and set the highest standards of the Registrar Functions.
- To provide information and academic services to the University community in an efficient, user-friendly manner, while ensuring accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of the academic records.
- To provide exemplary service by continually improving our processes for registration, course scheduling, academic records, degree conferral, convocation and other related functions.
- To effectively communicate procedures and responsibilities for the successful use of Registrar Office.
Statuary Bodies Meetings (BoG & EC):
Board of Governors
- NUML’s Convocations
- Prime Minister’s Citizen Portal (PCP)
- Academic Calendar of the University
- Compilation/Publication of NUML’s Annual Report & Rector’s Report
- National/International Collaborations & Linkages through ICEO
- Correspondence with GHQ, HEC and other Govt. Organizations/NGOs
- Preparation, vetting, and issuing of all SoPs of NUML
- Nomination of Faculty for National & Overseas trainings/workshops
- Implementation of Right to Access to Information Act 2017
- Handling of Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) & Zakat Fund Scholarships
- Coordination & conduct of foreign/national dignitaries, delegations & visits
- Overall Registrar Office acts as a filter for all information/data flowing from & to NUML & outside world