HEC Need Based Scholarship for Spring 2021
A need-based scholarship program has been introduced with an intention of uplifting the academic needs of talented
students so, as to provide them the opportunity for pursuing higher education with ease and comfort. Students coming
from remote and rural areas who fulfill the requirements of the program will be given special preference so that they can
complete their education and improve their socioeconomic condition in Pakistan.
Our Program objectives
- To alleviate the financial incapacity of talented students who don’t
have the freedom to pursue higher education.
- To create the opportunities for the qualified needy students with
scholarly traits so that they can remain on the path of university studies
- To motivate the literate but needy students coming from remote and
rural areas of Pakistan so that they can experience the academic actuality
and excel in their careers.
- To provide a unique and distinctive platform for the deserving female
students belonging to rural areas t continue their education.
Last Date to Apply
March 5th, 2021
- Admission at NUML is mandatory for applicant to apply for HEC Need Based Scholarship program
- HEC Need Based scholarship program is offered for undergraduate (4years) programs
- Prescribed proforma of HEC Need Based Scholarship can be downloaded from website
- HEC Need Based Scholarship shall be awarded after determining and assessing the neediness of the students by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC), NUML
- Students of Regional Campuses & Rawalpindi Branch can also apply in Need Based Scholarship through campuses within due date
How to Apply
important instruction regarding form filling
- Fill the form with Black pen.
- Read the form carefully and fill every fields of the form.
- Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form.
- Avoid overwriting / scratching /fluid correction in the Form
- Application form will be treated as cancelled if false, vague, incomplete information is provided by the student.
- Form should be submitted by the student in proper sequence and filing.
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Attested Copy of Father’s CNIC.
- Death certificate required in case of Parents death.
- Copy of guardian’s CNIC in case of parent’s death.
- Attested Copies educational Certificate Matric & Intermediate
- Paid copy of Bank fee Challan at NUML for the programme.
- Attested Salary slips required of Parents/Supporting family member working at Government or private sector.
- Copy of pension book must attach in case of parents/Guardian retirement.
- Attested Copies of last month paid utility bills (Electric, Sui a Gas and Water).
- Two attested passport size pictures.
- In case of rented house, attested copy of rent agreement is required.
- Students other than first semester, must attach result transcript of previous semester
- Additional supporting document may be required for verification purpose and physical verification is carried out as and when required basis
- Forms will not be entertained without supporting documents and received after due date
Duly filled HEC Need Based Scholarship form along with supporting documents may be submitted to Student Affairs Office NUML Rawalpindi on or before the last date during working hours